L&T Hydraulics Works is a state-of-the art manufacturing facility in Bengaluru, India for high precision components required for hydraulic assemblies.
The facility consists of two manufacturing plants:
- Plant 1 for manufacturing wide range of Hydraulic Cylinders & Swivel/Rotary Joints
- Plant 2 for manufacturing wide range High Torque Low Speed Motors, Radial Piston Pumps, Track & Swing Drives and Customized Hydraulic Systems
Plant 1 comprises of:
Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturing Unit with following Cells:
- The Rod Piston Cell which consists of CNC Induction Hardening, Robotic Welding, UT Station and battery of CNC turning and grinding machines. We can also offer friction welded rod pistons through our established supplier. Hard Chrome plating for the rods is performed at our dedicated supplier's plant located close to our facility. The plating is performed under close supervision of our Quality & Audit teams.
- The Barrel Cell consists of Robotic Welding, UT Station, Skiving & Roller Burnishing, Honing and CNC turning centres.
- The Assembly & Testing Cell covers automated assembly, including high-pressure washing system and torqueing system with recorder. It also has test benches for performing routine tests with SCADA recording for traceability and an auto paint booth with drying oven.
Swivel & Rotary Joint Manufacturing Unit with following Cells:
- Rotor and Shaft Lines consisting of CNC turning and machining centres, grinding machines and cleaning stations.
- Assembly and Testing cell for performing routine tersts with SCADA recording for tracebility
All the Cells operate with Single Piece Flow Concept.
Plant 2 comprises of :
Hydraulic Motor, Pump and Drives Manufacturing Unit :
- Consists of High-end CNC machining centres, turning centres, super finishing machines like grinding, honing & lapping along with a sophisticated Heat Treatment facility, assembly and testing stations with SCADA systems.
Hydraulic Power Pack Manufacturing Unit :
- Consists of Assembly, Integration and Testing Stations with Material handling facilities.